About Me

My photo
An East Coast girl in a West Coast world.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My 2nd Grade Christmas Journal Entries

Since Susannah is either not home or wearing slippers at the moment, here is more literary gold from my 2nd Grade journal.

Dec. 3 "Christmas is hear and I'm glad. I licke Christmas you get toys. But I like Christmas because it is Jesuses Birthday." (Jesus is spelled with a backwards "J")

Dec. 9 "Only 14 days until Christmas. I can't wait. Christmas Eve is here in only 14 days. I want a doll, unicorn, teddy bear, clothes, She-er Cristle. ("She-er Cristle" I think means "She-ra Castle." I did get it. But I'm still waiting for the Unicorn.

Dec. 11 "I smell Christmas smells and this is what I smell-chocolete, canndy can pie, and that is what I smell."

No comments:

Post a Comment