About Me

My photo
An East Coast girl in a West Coast world.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Revisiting the 2nd Grade Journal

At the request of my sister-in-law, entries from the 2nd grade journal that mentions my brother:

"It's the new year! Time for school. and it's time for my brothers birthday! And I have to biye him a present."

*Illustrated with an amazing sketch of me giving presents to my brother who is seated upon what appears to be a throne.

"If it snowed all day today, I would buld a snow man. And have a snowball fight with my freinds and little brother. And make snow ice crem. And mama would give us hot chocochlate. I whould be so much fun."

"On spring break I went to my Dady's house. He took me to my Grandmother's house. My Grandaddy and my brother and I went for a walk. And saw beautiful fower's."

No comments:

Post a Comment